Membership in Georgian Association of Social Workers is open to any full-aged citizen of Georgia or any foreign country, despite race, skin color, language, sex, religion, political or other views, national, ethnic or social belonging, heritage, property or position held or place of living, who recognizes the statutes, goals and code of ethics of the Association and participates in the work of the organization.
Membership of the Association is open to:
- Social workers
- Students at academic programs in social work
- Other professionals who are interested in the development of the social work profession in Georgia
GASW offers the following services to its members:
- Participation at various professional development opportunities (trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.);
- Consultations regarding ethical dilemmas and other professional challenges;
- Consultations/support in the process of looking for employment;
- Provision of information on the latest developments and news in the profession.
If you would like to become a member of GASW, please, follow the link and fill in the registration form, It will be reviewed by GASW Board within a maximum period of one month and you will be informed about the decision via e-mail: See the Registration Form
GASW unites 620 social workers from all regions of Georgia as well as the persons who share our goals and objectives. GASW members are employed at various state and non-state organizations. Please, find the regional distribution of our members on the member's map